It seems like it’s getting worse everyday especially when we turn on the news, always a new tragedy or new case. As we try to get through this pandemic, people are getting sick and losing loved one’s due to this virus and we are being quarantined. This is very real. We have to continue to stay positive, work together and stay home during this difficult time, UNLESS it’s a MUST we go out, we have to stay home. This is difficult for some of us, I know, but it’s real.
The government isn’t telling us we can’t go outside at all, we just have to take precautions, continue social distancing and use our masks and gloves when going to grocery stores, gas stations, ect. Outside of that we have to STAY HOME.
Think about your day to day activities. Make sure you are including the kids. Let’s stay focused on what’s important and think about others while we get through this. My prayers to all let us keep praying this thing will be over soon.
Until then, I want to share a few fun tips with you that helps me and my family get through our days and that may work for you and your family to try and make our days alittle less stressful…
- Meditation; morning and night taking time for SELF.
- Take short walks.
- Set aside some time to exercise.
- Create healthy recipes.
- Game nights; play board games or other games.
- Find some good books; maybe read a chapter or 2 a day.
- Home projects; good time to do that DIY project. you’ve been putting off around the house.
- Business plans; re-visit or re-work your plans and work on updating it.
- Spring cleaning; closets, garage, social media lists, goals there’s always some Spring cleaning to do.
- Last but not least, always take time to pray.
Sending a huge SHOUT OUT & THANK YOU to all of the hospital staff, police officers, firefighters, paramedics, grocery store workers all of those who have to work with the public everyday! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
Follow us on Instagram: @businessmindedwomen